sâmbătă, 16 martie 2019

Picnic Table Plans - Simple Design

If you want to build a picnic table and you have found the traditional 6 ft design, I would recommend you to take into account a new approach. Therefore, you have right here a design that adds up a picnic table with a covered roof structure.

This must be one of my favorite designs lately and that is why I am super excited to share it with you guys. And from what I see in the video, the plans are really easy for anyone to make in one weekend or so.



The second design refers to a cool kids picnic table with sandbox included. As you can see in this step by step video, this picnic table is sturdy and easy to build. I really want to hear your opinions about these 2 designs. You can be really honest, because this is the only place in the world where you are free to share your 100 percent honest thoughts.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu